This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
August 12, 2019 at 10:20 am #4379993

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

I am having loading issue for last 2 month but no one fixed that issue or no one reply regading issue

Thank you
Sanghamitra

August 12, 2019 at 8:31 pm #4383541

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support and sorry for the waiting here. We have a dedicated support staff to deal with performance issues, I will forward your ticket to one of them. I kindly ask you to not open multiples tickets regarding the same issue, we do our best to provide you with an answer in the shortest time possible, when we have to deal with multiple tickets coming from the same person and with the same issue it can make our support less effective. Thank you for your collaboration and understanding, have a nice day.

August 13, 2019 at 5:14 am #4385075

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Since this is a duplicate, I am closing here. I will reply on that previous ticket.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 13, 2019 at 9:33 am #4386617

lawrenceA-2

Hi Bruno,

you have not reply my question that's why i have generated new tickets but no one reply my query.

Please check my Translation Management--> Job page and Translations Queue page.
Also you can see php.ini setup in below screenshot.
hidden link

Can you please check WPML setting in wp-admin panel. I hope you can get better idea?

Thank You
Sanghamitra

August 13, 2019 at 9:37 am #4386701

lawrenceA-2

Hi Bruno,

I want to chat with you regarding that site issue. because i am unable to add products

Thank you

August 13, 2019 at 10:57 am #4387237

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I posted a reply here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-have-tried-to-chat-with-your-support-team-but-no-one-answer-me/page/2/#post-4386567

Regards,
Bruno Kos