This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user was not able to view a product translation Solution: The user was activating this option: WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Multi-Currency and deactivate the option "Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies". It needs to be deactivated Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
August 26, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4459461

lixuanM

What are you trying to translate?
Product page
What are you seeing? (please include a screenshot)
Blanket page
What's missing or not working for you?
all products

August 26, 2019 at 3:17 pm #4460109

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Please follow the instruction on my private reply(AUGUST 26, 2019 AT 3:17 PM) to migrate your website.
Once the migration is done we'll continue our analysis and get back to you.

Best regards,
Jamal

August 26, 2019 at 4:44 pm #4460403

lixuanM

Hey,

Thank you very much for your help. May i ask you what you did with the migration? I see that our products can be showed on our product page in orginal site, but it still not showing on the translated page.

August 26, 2019 at 5:35 pm #4460561

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I only created the target server on our platform and sent you instructions (AUGUST 26, 2019 À 3:17 PM) to do the migration from your end.
Once you finish the migration, we will continue our investigation on the migrated site.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the migration process.

Best regards,
Jamal

August 26, 2019 at 5:46 pm #4460629

lixuanM

It was finished, can you please check if it works and give me a message about it?

August 27, 2019 at 3:47 pm #4468279

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

My apologies for the late reply. I had to run several tests to investigate this issue.
So far, I was able to fix the issue for Danish, hidden link
The issue still remains for the Swedish shop page.

First, I deactivated cache plugins(WP Rocket and SG Optimizer), then deleted the translated shop pages and removed them completely from the trash. I then recreated the pages through WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Status(tab). At this stage, the issue was resolved for the Danish page.

I deleted again the Swedish page and removed it completely from the trash(This is an important step) and recreated them, once with the Advanced Translation Editor and once manually. Both cases did not resolve the issue.

I am approaching our 2nd Tier for help on this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jamal

August 28, 2019 at 8:28 am #4472071

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

We have managed to fix the issue in the migrated site. Please go to WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Multi-Currency and deactivate the option "Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies".
I wanted to check it on your website but the password is not working anymore.
Please, let me know if this fixes the issue on your website.

Best regards,
Jamal

August 28, 2019 at 8:40 am #4472383
lixuanM

Hey,

Yes, It worked! Thank you so much!

I did not change the password for wp log in, I get an email that the password was changed today, so I deleted the account from my WP.

Can you help me with further questions please?
The home page all titles for each section is not translated and product hero section is not translated either.

New threads created by Jamal and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/homepage-section-titles-are-not-translated/

August 28, 2019 at 9:44 am #4472891

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

It was me who changed the password. Our 2nd Tier team was not able to login with the provided password. As I was still logged in I set the password again to let them connect.

However, for support rules, we are able to handle only one issue at the time. This helps us to bring you a better service and also help other users to find all the information here exposed. For that reason, I created another ticket to handle the homepage section titles. I'll be posting my replies there.

If you think that the original issue of this ticket is corrected, please mark this ticket as resolved. Otherwise, we'll continue our debugging to resolve that.

Best regards,
Jamal