This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 3, 2018 at 8:34 am #1950305

kjeldR

I am trying to: create a vendor shop with 3 currencies: USD (deafault), Euro and DKK. I have made the changes in Woocommerce > Multi Currency so that each language is linked to their related currency (English US= USD, German=Euro and Danish=DKK) and I checked the box 'Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies'. I also edited my products, so that they have a custom price for each of the currencies USD, Euro and DKK.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: the vendor shop is only for our distributors and is only visible to logged-in users.

I expected to see: 1. Products to display with the related currency sign, e.g. US prices with a '$'.
2. Also I want prices to stay in the same currency throughout the shopping experience, so that my German vendors only see prices in Euro, including on cart and checkout pages and in their order confirmation. There is no actual exchange of money through the shop itself (I have chosen the 'Banque' gateway as the only option in Woocommerce). We handle billing afterwards through our economic system, which is separate from the shop.

Instead, I got:
1. Products always display with a Euro sign (previously my default currency) next to them, whereas the actual price is the right one. I.e. A product in English US shows with the USD price, but with a Euro sign next to it. This is quite confusing.
2. Is this possible?

May 4, 2018 at 9:41 am #1972512

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

You are using an old version of the plugins, so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Regarding the #2 things, once the client chooses the currency the currency will be similar in the website until clients change it to something else thought out. So I will like to know if you want something different than this or is the currency is changing without user actions in your site?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Product prices in all currencies display with a Euro Sign’ is closed to new replies.