If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Susana 7 years ago.

Assigned support staff: sarah.n.

Author Posts
November 15, 2012 at 10:16 am #84691

Susana

Hi,

At Woocommerce Single Product Page I have used 2 images, one as featured image, and one as Product Short Description. I have translated this product from English (default) to Spanish. But on Spanish translation page the Thumbnail of Product Short Description is not shown and it shows an image on add to cart button.

Please, find attached the screenshots for both languages.

I'd like to show Spanish translation page as English product page, only featured image and the thumbnail of product short description below.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you,
Susana

November 15, 2012 at 10:25 am #84697

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Susana,

There seems to be a small bug with the media attachments to a product. Before I give you the fix, can you please confirm that you are using the latest versions of WPML (2.6.1) and WPML Media Translation (1.2.1)

Please also make sure that you have the following installed:

WooCommerce 1.6.5.2 patch: hidden link

WooCommerce Multilingual (development version): hidden link

Once your plugins are up-to-date let me know so I can provide the media fix.

November 15, 2012 at 1:10 pm #84750

Susana

Hello Sarah,

All updated!

Waiting for your reply.

Susana

November 15, 2012 at 1:43 pm #84759

Susana

Hello again!

I have checked it and now it works better. No image is shown on Add to cart button, but featured image is repeated as a thumbnail next to Product Short code image. Is it possible to delete it?

Please, find attached an screenshot.

Thank you,
Susana

November 16, 2012 at 12:04 pm #84947

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Susana,

The media fix I am referring to is meant to fix the problem you show in your screenshot above.

Please replace the wpml_media.class.php you have inside "plugins/wpml-media/inc/" with the one you find here: http://pastebin.com/P2cTSqPm

Can you please test it with a new product and let me know?

P.S To correct the issue with the current product you are testing

1. Delete the image attachments from the translation (Edit product screen upload/insert media icon)

2. Check "Duplicate uploaded media from original" and "Duplicate featured image from original"

3. Update the translation.

November 19, 2012 at 9:20 am #85293

Susana

Great, thank you so much!