Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rupashree Mane Hadke 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Rupashree Mane Hadke.

Author Posts
March 9, 2014 at 11:22 pm #355342

bryceN

Hi,

I cant seem to access the options in my product slider to select what products in french I want to display..

Any suggestions?

March 10, 2014 at 6:07 am #355391

Rupashree Mane Hadke

Hello bryceN,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.
Could you please explain your issue attaching some screenshots, it will help me to know how you are creating sliders from wordpress admin.

Thanks,
Rupa

March 11, 2014 at 2:21 am #356207

bryceN

Here is an exanple of the page I am talking about.. it's the product slider that is not translating.

Notice how in french it says it cant find any items, although all items are translated in french and are visible in the store.

I can't access the product categories in the slider options on the treanslated page.

thanks, Bryce.

March 11, 2014 at 6:47 am #356272

Rupashree Mane Hadke

Hello bryceN,

Sorry I should have been more clear, How are you adding sliders from WordPress admin backed, Is it the same interface unlike adding posts/pages.

Or from Themes options.

Are you using the "Enfold" theme?

Does the theme author provides any documentation on how to translate the theme's sliders when using WPML.

Thanks,
Rupa

March 11, 2014 at 4:15 pm #356831

bryceN

I am using the Enfold theme. I couldnt find any info on this particular slider translation.

I noticed that the list of options is missing in french.

March 12, 2014 at 5:08 am #357136

Rupashree Mane Hadke

Hello Bryce,

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site, In order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thanks,
Rupa

The topic ‘[Closed] Product slider not translating’ is closed to new replies.