Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by David 6 years, 7 months ago.

Author Posts
February 20, 2013 at 4:16 pm #105928

Oleksandr

Our products' attributes and shipping categories and product variations do not synchronise from English to Russian and Estonian. Could you check it please?

Product stock is also not synchronised, e.g. if product was purchased from website in English, in Russian and website product quantity did not change, while in English it will be one less product.

our website: christine.ee

We use last version of WP and WPML.

February 20, 2013 at 4:25 pm #105934

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Oleksandr,

Please replace your package to hidden link

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

February 20, 2013 at 5:08 pm #105949

Oleksandr

Dear Adriano,

Thank you for your reply, i did have woocommerce multilingual installed though i have reinstalled to your version, but still no results. If a product is purchased in one language the stock in another two languages does not drop. Could you please suggest something else.

Kind Regards,
Oleksandr

February 21, 2013 at 5:47 pm #106316

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Oleksandr,

It sounds a bug. I need to check this with the our developer team. Thank you for your understanding.

February 21, 2013 at 6:42 pm #106330

Oleksandr

Dear Adriano,

Thank you! Will be looking forward to hearing from you.

February 22, 2013 at 8:43 pm #106668

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Oleksandr,

I’ll send you a private email right now asking you for some private information that will help me debug this issue for you. Please check your email in a couple of minutes, and if you don’t get it, let me know so I can send it again.
Thanks.

February 26, 2013 at 8:59 pm #107414

Oleksandr

Dear Andriano,

the issue is resolved for English and Russian versions but Estonian version is still not synchronised. Could you look again please at website?

February 27, 2013 at 12:42 pm #107534

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Oleksandr,

Can you resend me the credentials? I haven't received them.

Thanks a lot.

March 8, 2013 at 6:22 pm #110210

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Oleksandr,

We got product stock syncing for variations and normal products, please use this hidden link

March 9, 2013 at 7:49 pm #110275

Oleksandr

I did it and it even worse. All versions now are not synchronised. Could you please again look at it.

March 11, 2013 at 12:49 pm #110542

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Oleksandr,

Do you mean that all languages aren't syncronized more?

March 11, 2013 at 4:41 pm #110638

Oleksandr

yes, all languages are not synchronised more.

March 12, 2013 at 2:44 pm #110998

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Dear Oleksandr,

Im looking further into this issue. I will keep you updated.

Best
David

March 18, 2013 at 9:40 am #112360

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Oleksandr,

Can you try the development version again?
hidden link

Best,
David

March 19, 2013 at 1:27 pm #113022

Oleksandr

Thank you, David!

Unfortunately it did not help. When item is purchased in one language its stock does not change in another languages.

Could you suggest something else to fix it. I also wanted to mention that it was working on two out of three languages before #110275, so there was something in that version of wpml multilingual that had a fix.

Kind Regards,
Oleksandr

The topic ‘[Closed] product stock is not synchronised’ is closed to new replies.