Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by David 6 years, 8 months ago.

Author Posts
March 21, 2013 at 5:25 pm #113885

Harshad

Hi,

We have released a version of WooCommerce multilingual that works well with WooCommerce 2.0 and variations.
Can you please upgrade WCML to latest version 2.0?
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/

March 21, 2013 at 5:45 pm #113896

Oleksandr

Thank you for the update!

Unfortunately it did not resolve the issue.

I noticed that when it reduced the stock quantity it only did so for one language, here is the order note:

"Item #2128 stock reduced from 10 to 9.
added 5 mins ago
Delete note

Order item stock reduced successfully.
added 5 mins ago
Delete note"

Could the problem exist because the same variation of this item in different languages has different number?

It is:
#2128 for English
#2183 for Estonian
#2179 for Russian

Kind Regards,
Oleksandr

April 4, 2013 at 12:12 am #116878

Oleksandr

I am waiting a solution to my problem for two months. I cannot run a shop without synchronising products. Please could you resolve my problem? I use last updates and did everything that you suggested but nothing helped.

April 17, 2013 at 11:04 am #120090

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Oleksandr,

Sorry for the delay in asnwering. Could you please update us on the status of this? There's been a quite few fixes in the last few weeks, and currently we cannot reproduce any inventory problem.

By the way, variations in different languages do have different IDs. Technically, each product or product variation in each language is a separate wordpress post. But product stock should be synchronized correctly across languages.

Alvaro

The topic ‘[Closed] product stock is not synchronised’ is closed to new replies.