Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.86 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Product Stock not available in secondary languages

Solution: Product stock is not syncing correctly in secondary languages. It worked after the following steps.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of WPML(4.2.7.1), WooCommerce(3.6.4) and WooCommerce Multilingual(4.6.5)

2) Visit WPML>>Settings to refresh the translation settings

3) Go to Woocommerce>>Woocommerce Multilingual>>Status and click on *Troubleshooting* link

4) Try the troubleshooting steps

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lionelT-7 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 7:41 am #4041001

lionelT-7

Hello,

I am trying to:
create a new product in woocommerce. I create it from the main language and then I create the product for the secondary languages from the main language.

I expected to see:
Some woocommerce fields are not editable like Price, SKU, Stock,... because took from the main language.

Instead, I got:
For the stock field, it's not editable but set as 0 for the secondary languages.
Only for my new product, not for the older ones (even if I reupdate an old product, the stock is still good in the secondary language) so it seems happenning only for the new products.

When I check some information online, I've seen I should check Status in Woo Commerce multilingual (screenshot). It seems the field "stock" has an issue.
But I don't know how to fix it.

If I check in the custom fields, I don't see "stock" anymore.
Could you help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

PS: I know I don't have the latest versions of WordPress and WPML but it's on purpose and it was working well before with the configuration I have 🙁

June 18, 2019 at 3:47 pm #4044967

lionelT-7

Hello,
it's pretty urgent issue as it's on my live website and some products are now available only in specific language. Would you have some tips or tests I can do?
I tried to create a new product and I've still the same problem
Best regards

June 18, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4045077

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Have you made any changes in the *wpml-config.xml* file of *wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual* recently?

Please visit try the following steps after a backup and let me know your feedback.

1) Visit WPML>>Settings to refresh the translation settings
2) Go to Woocommerce>>Woocommerce Multilingual>>Status and click on *Troubleshooting* link
3) Try the troubleshooting steps
4) Make sure you are getting the expected result or not

If possible, please upgrade to the latest version of WPML(4.2.7.1), WooCommerce(3.6.4) and WooCommerce Multilingual(4.6.5) after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not. Because the latest version has a lot of improvements.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 19, 2019 at 4:16 pm #4053279

lionelT-7

Hello Bigul,

Thank you for your feedback.
I didn't do any changes in the *wpml-config.xml* file of *wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual* recently and the trouble shouting had the opposite effect has it was 0 stock in the secondary languages, it put also 0 for the main language.
I've finally updated all the plugins and it's working well now.
Just it's not so practical because I would expect everything can still run smoothly without updating each time there is a new version available because it's lots of non regression tests to do
Thanks for your support
Best regards

Lionel