This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 5:30 pm #3727733

Emanuela

Hello!
I developed this site on my own building a custom theme.
This site has got a shop in different languages. Everything was working fine till I set the Russinal languages and sync products.
Now I disabled the stock management otherwise customers cannot purchase anything!

Before synchronizing products everything was working fine between english, italian and spanish anguages. Today I added the russian translations and I could see the product stock number (variable producs) only in the english version of the site. After the synchronization under Woocommerce Multilingua I cannot see stock numbers in the whole site...

I read many topics in your forum: under Configuration Warnings I see the error "Custom field _stock configuration from wpml-config.xml file was altered!", but _manage_stock and _stock_status fileds under Custom Fields Translation are set to Copy.

All products attributes have been translated, I syncronized and updated product variations, under Troubleshooting settings I synchronized stock quantity and status.

What else can I do?
Wordpress and plugin are not updated to the lastest versions cause I need to test it on development side before.

If you need I can give you the access to development site.

Thanks,
Emanuela

May 3, 2019 at 3:11 am #3730299

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Disabling WPML and its add-ons, can you see the stock number again, even in the default language?

Also, is this happening with a specific product or is this happening with all products?

If this is happening with a specific product, please could you remove the variations of the product, save the changes, then save the changes in the translation and then, in the original product, add the variations again?

Following these steps, is the stock synchronized again?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Product stock not showing in main and secondary languages’ is closed to new replies.