This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by stefanijaV 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
July 8, 2019 at 7:36 pm

stefanijaV

Hi.

The default language is English.
I use WP All Import (hidden link) to import the product stock levels.
Everything works as expected in English.

The stocks are not updating in the secondary language.

Hope you can help.

July 8, 2019 at 7:46 pm #4165497

stefanijaV

Never mind, I figured out you offer a plugin for WP All Import. :))

July 8, 2019 at 7:51 pm #4165511

stefanijaV

Sorry about the rollercoaster of emotions. 🙂
I saw the video tutorial on how to use the plugin and it shows that you should import 2 .csv files - one for each language.
I only need to update the stock and it will be done via a link. I don't need 2 files. Can this be done?

July 8, 2019 at 7:55 pm #4165519

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

You can use the same file and just upload it two times, once for each language. Just be sure to select the correct language and mapping for each language, and you shouldn't have any problems.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

July 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm #4165733

stefanijaV

Alright, so I will need this process to be automated. This means that I will have two large files updating the stock multiple times a day? I think there should be an option added to update all languages at the same time.

July 9, 2019 at 12:24 pm #4170669

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

By default the stock should be synced once the product and the translation is updated. You can use custom code to automatically update the translated products, by but default the translation is not automatically updated when the original is updated.

You are welcome to suggest this feature here: https://wpml.org/suggest-a-new-feature-for-wpml/

July 10, 2019 at 2:55 pm #4181755

stefanijaV

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!