This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by majdA-3 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
July 8, 2019 at 5:54 pm #4164811

majdA-3

hi,

I am trying to: save product tag but I could not to.

Any help, please?

July 8, 2019 at 9:45 pm #4165905

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML.

I would need a bit more details to get this fixed for you.

Can you please tell me where are you trying to save the tags? Are you translating the tag to the new language or creating new one?

Let me know so that we can proceed!

July 8, 2019 at 11:33 pm #4166149

majdA-3

Hi Rajeeb,

Thank you for your reply, I did the regular steps to translate the product tags (WPML>translate>product tag>un translated tags> click on "+" > save
But the latest tags are not translated and the tags that I add recently are not shown as well.

[removed]

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance,

July 10, 2019 at 5:52 pm #4183443

majdA-3

Hi,

Any solution?

Thanks in advance,

July 11, 2019 at 4:40 am #4186055

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Please go to WooCommerce - WooCommerce Multilingual - Tags and click the add button to create translations for the tag.

You can find more information on how to translate each woocommerce components here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#translating-product-categories-tags-attributes-and-custom-taxonomies

I was able to translate one of your tag following the above mentioned process.

Please give it a try and let me know if that works.

July 14, 2019 at 6:01 pm #4205897

majdA-3

Hi,

After I face the problem I mentioned in the first time I had to delete all of my products in both languages and then you open and you see there is no any problem with the translation, but now after I add the product again the problem came back. after I translate the product tags and refresh the page I see them again with "+" sign that's mean no translation for them and also if I click on "+" and try to translate them I see that WPML creates translation with for example "majd-majd-en-2" that's mean they create another 2 more translation for one word, and even though if I save then refresh I can see again there is also "+" for the same word.

Any help, please?

July 15, 2019 at 2:45 pm #4212333

majdA-3

Hi Rajeeb Banstola,

I'm still waiting for your kind reply.

Thank you,

July 16, 2019 at 1:33 am #4214901

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

I'm very sorry about this trouble but I'm unable to follow along with you.

I went to WooCommerce Multilingual - Tags and tried to add a translation. I was able to add translation for items without getting en-2. Does this happen for specific tags or every tags when you try?

Best,

July 16, 2019 at 1:22 pm #4220395

majdA-3

Hi,

No, it's not possible to translate product tags now! for example: go to WooCommerce>WooCommerce Multilingual>Tags>show "untranslated product tags". All of these untranslated tags I already translate them last time and now is shown as untranslated and if I try to translate them using "+" you can see that they add for example آلان-واتس-en-2 and this means they created another copy for the translation itself because of "-2" even though if you try to save the translation and refresh the page you gonna see again the same word not translated.

I really need a quick solution, please?

Waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks in advance,

July 17, 2019 at 4:15 pm #4232095

majdA-3

Hi,

I'm still waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks in advance,

July 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm #4233307

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for your patience!

Please open your wp-config.php file in WordPress root folder and add the below code just before "/* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */" line:

define( 'WPML_TAXONOMY_TRANSLATION_MAX_TERMS_RESULTS_SET' , 3000);

Please let me know if it helps!

July 17, 2019 at 9:09 pm #4233549

majdA-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!