Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rezaK-6 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 3, 2019 at 9:20 am

rezaK-6

I am trying to:
After making an order pdf generating with wrong Product titles, description and wrong currency

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
Product titles and description should be in German language and price should be in Euro.

Instead, I got:

September 3, 2019 at 10:49 am
September 9, 2019 at 12:28 pm #4537101

rezaK-6

Any update on this issue please?

September 9, 2019 at 3:00 pm #4538221

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi there.

To get advanced with this issue, I need answers from you, please.

You opened this ticket because you had an issue with the PDF that is generated when a client is making an order. But when I logged into your site, I could see that WPML and its add-ons are not active. As I explained when working with WooCommerce and WPML, the following plugins must be active.
1. WPML Multilingual CMS
2. Translation Management
3. String Translation
4. WooCommerce Multilingual
You mentioned that when you activate WPML, other issues begin.
Can you please tell me what the problems that start when activating WPML is?

We have support in many other languages. If you prefer support in any of the other languages that we have, please tell me which language do you prefer and I'll transfer the ticket to the other supporter.

Regards,
Itamar.

September 16, 2019 at 8:37 am #4577467

rezaK-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!