Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
May 2, 2022 at 10:01 am

svetlana-lL

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_source_language_code() on bool in wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/functions-load-tm.php:498 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]:

May 2, 2022 at 10:57 am
May 2, 2022 at 5:33 pm #11135041

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Please follow these steps:
- Create a full backup of the site
- Try the workaround described in this link: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-while-sending-the-jobs-to-the-translators/#post-5465497

Could you tell me the results these steps?

Regards,
Carlos

May 3, 2022 at 2:44 pm #11141647

svetlana-lL

Hello, even after this manipulation I get into the same problem. I was able to request the translation again, but again I am in the pending status: "Waiting for translator"... and when I click on "Take and Translate" nothing happens.

May 3, 2022 at 4:33 pm #11143019

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi there,
Thank you for your message.

Please describe all the steps you followed in order to reproduce the issue. You can attach some screenshots to your next message or share a URL with a screencast where I can see the steps you followed and the issue. That way I will be able to reproduce the issue on my own.

Regards,
Carlos

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.