This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 18, 2019 at 2:25 pm #4239577

borisB-20

I am trying to: Remove the repetition of product category in the filter of my product page.

Practically what is happening is that on the page of my products, I have a way of filtering products. 3 Product types but for some reason they have duplicated and they are a lot on the page..

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: I want to get back to how it was before - having only three product types and remove the duplicated ones..

Can you please help me!!!!

July 18, 2019 at 4:58 pm #4241261

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be happening because of the older version of WPML(4.0.7). Please try the following steps after a full site backup and let me know your feedback.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of WPML(4.2.7.1)
2) Visit WPML>>Languages
3) Scroll down to *Make themes work multilingual* section
4) Choose *Adjust IDs for multilingual functionality* option and save the settings

Are you using a child theme? Please share more details about your theme.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Product Type duplicated bug in Filter and now there are many copies!’ is closed to new replies.