This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Omer 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 20, 2019 at 10:01 am #4611205

Omer

Hello;

I installed wpml, translate all taxonomies etc. After that product variations disappeared on wp-admin and i cant create variation.

hidden link

September 23, 2019 at 7:20 am #4621081

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

This seems like some of the plugins is conflicting with the latest version of WPML.

1) Please check if there is any Javascript errors in your browser console log. use Google Chrome built-in console to see if there are any errors displayed when you try to it. You can access the console from your Settings > Tools > JavaScript Console

Here you have more information about this:
hidden link
hidden link

2) It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

3) To find if the issue is due to a plugin conflict please follow the below troubleshooting steps
- Disable all NON-WPML plugin, Except WooCommerce and related plugin check if the issue can be resolved.
- If the issue disappears enable the plugin one by one to isolate the conflicting plugin

Let me know the results

Kind regards
Raja

September 23, 2019 at 5:54 pm #4625963

Omer

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!