Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
February 3, 2020 at 11:48 am #5412307

Maximilien HAIBI

Hello
I am trying to get variations in other language but not sync,
I tried to troubleshooting but it's not fix issue

I follow https://wpml.org/forums/topic/product-variations-not-syncing-2/ but not fix my issue.

in this product, I phase an issue,
hidden link
hidden link

I phase same issue some days ago and it was fixed by update default product

but in these product that solution wont work

Please help me to fix this issue permanently, your help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks,
dev

February 3, 2020 at 3:22 pm #5413919

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
Welcome to WPML Support. I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

Please backup your site before doing the following actions:

1. Since you are using WPML and Woocommerce and they require a lot of resources, please update memory limit values.

Please open and add the following code in your wp-config.php file, right after the database information lines of code. This file is located in your websites root folder.

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

2. Please update WPML and WPML related plugins to the latest version

3. Now try resaving your product where the problem existed. Simply change the title or content text and save.

4. Please go to WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Settings > at the bottom of the page you will find a link "Troubleshooting page".

There check the first two checkboxes (Update products count, Sync products variations) and "Start".

Please let me know how it goes and don't hesitate to ask if you find any problem along the way or have doubts or questions about this, I'll do my best to help you in the best way possible.

Regards,
Drazen

February 5, 2020 at 10:17 am #5429157

Maximilien HAIBI

I follow your mention steps but issue didn't get resolved

February 5, 2020 at 12:19 pm #5430203

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Thanks for the reply!

Ok, let's go to the next step. In order to investigate the issue further, I will need to access your website.

Please make a full backup of your site (files and database) and confirm it in your next reply.

I would need access to your site's wp-admin and FTP. I have enabled the private username and password fields in your next reply.

I suggest you create a temporary user, set it as an administrator and then add those credentials in the fields mentioned above.

You can safely add your information into these fields. I would also need your permission to access the database as well.

Regards,
Drazen

February 5, 2020 at 4:09 pm #5432189

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Thanks!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm investigating the issue. Please do not remove the access you granted since I'll have to access your site and run a few tests.

I would like to kindly ask for permission to duplicate your website on our sandbox. Doing so I can have a better view and will not cause any risks on your site.

Regards,

Drazen

February 6, 2020 at 4:22 am #5436001

Maximilien HAIBI

Ok, You can duplicate .

February 6, 2020 at 4:15 pm #5440837

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Thanks!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm investigating the issue. Since your website is bigger in size and has numerous plugins it will take some time.

I will get back to you as soon as I have something.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Drazen

February 7, 2020 at 4:06 am #5443787

Maximilien HAIBI

Thanks for your reply,
We are in emergency, My customer is very disappointed as this is not resolved since 1 week
you can duplicate without upload folder, which is bigger for now
Your help would be really appreciate,
Thanks

February 7, 2020 at 7:45 am #5444751

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Thanks for the reply!

So sorry it is taking so long. I have managed to solve the issue on the sandbox, but on your live website I have applied the fix and it still sometimes not work. I will be asking for help from our developers to investigate this issue further.

Please check the video, link: hidden link
(Video link is hidden for everyone except for you and me, and it will be deleted after a month.)

There might be some problem with the server. I have tried to check for error logs, but it seems I can not log in with FTP data provided.
(Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity- Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing)

Can you please check FTP data provided?

Thanks and regards,
Drazen

February 7, 2020 at 8:05 am #5444847

Maximilien HAIBI

Thanks for your quick reply,
Given FTP working fine,
Seems you make wrong login attempt 2-3 times so may be your ip blocked,
hidden link

Please try to use different network or let me know your ip

February 7, 2020 at 10:20 am #5445443

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have managed to log-in via FTP.

We have done some testing on your website and one of our developers will take a deeper look and get back to you. If needed we will escalate this ticket to 2nd tier support.

Pricing of translated product variation changes between 265 & 266, no matter what is original variation price. There is also a situation when the translated variation is pushing 266 to original, even though we set something totally different on the original variations.

We will try to work as fast as possible on solving this issue and we will let you know as soon as we have a fix or an answer to your problem.

Thank you for patience.

Regards,
Drazen

February 8, 2020 at 9:59 am #5452043

Maximilien HAIBI

Thanks Drazen
Please keep me update how it's going, my customer is waiting for solution.
Also let me know, if you need anything from me

Thanks

February 10, 2020 at 7:08 am #5459065

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Thank you.

Developers are working and trying to replicate the issue. I will get back to you as soon as we got something.

Once again, thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Drazen

February 10, 2020 at 12:37 pm #5461839

Maximilien HAIBI

Hello Drazen
How you going with mention critical issue ? Is there any luck we fix it today ?

February 10, 2020 at 1:28 pm #5462205

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello Maximilien,

We are working as fast as possible on solving this issue and we will let you know as soon as we have a fix or an answer to your problem. I am sorry this is taking so long, but it is a complex issue and we are giving our best.

Thank you for patience.

Regards,
Drazen

The topic ‘[Closed] product variation not sync on other language’ is closed to new replies.