This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Product Variation not working on other language

Solution: The product wasn't marked as translation is complete in secondary language, so, please follow the below steps:

- Go to Product - Update the Product - Update the product translation - Mark the product as "Translation is complete" while updating the product. - Hit save.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by chi-tsanC 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 2:53 am

chi-tsanC

Product variation is not working.I tried it on this product hidden link
but only the english translation has the variable item. I already completed the translation for all variations but the variations only works on english language(which is the original language of the site)

September 16, 2019 at 3:40 am
September 17, 2019 at 4:35 am #4585575

chi-tsanC

Already updated multi language plugin..but still the issue still persist

September 17, 2019 at 4:58 am #4585597

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Could you please provide feedback on the following questions as much as possible?

Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Thank you for helping us to pinpoint the issue. Feel free to add any further information you may have.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

September 24, 2019 at 3:15 am
September 24, 2019 at 3:46 am #4627817

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The information you provided is debug information not debug.log, can you please go to wp-content folder using your ftp and see if there is any debug.log file, if so can you provide the contents of this file, it contains all the php errors so it will help us to narrow down the issue.

Thanks

September 25, 2019 at 10:02 am #4637585

chi-tsanC

No debug.log.. Can I instead give you a login creds of my ftp?

September 26, 2019 at 2:02 am #4642481

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The forum is public, so please don't include the private details until we ask for it using the secure form.

Being so, I have enabled the private reply for you so please provide those details in the next private reply.

Thanks

September 27, 2019 at 7:39 am
September 27, 2019 at 8:50 am #4652403

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The product wasn't marked as translation is complete in secondary language, I marked it as complete and it's working properly, so can you please follow the below steps and let me know if this helps:

- Go to Product
- Update the Product
- Update the product translation
- Mark the product as "Translation is complete" while updating the product.
- Hit save.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

September 29, 2019 at 2:01 pm #4660925

chi-tsanC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!