This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 14, 2019 at 6:59 am #3804075

turkiM-2

I am trying to: Crate a multi lingual variable product

I expected to see: a full syncing

Instead, I got:the product across language is not syncs (variation price and quantity not syncing)

May 14, 2019 at 9:01 am #3804979

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Could you try to go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link -> Select the last 2 options and click on Start button.
This should synchronize variations among languages and solve the issue.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

May 14, 2019 at 10:20 am #3805781

turkiM-2

Thanks for the reply
I did it, but every time i refresh the page the number of fixes goes back to its original number and on the shop page nothing changes - Do I miss something?
I will attach screenshots

May 14, 2019 at 11:14 am #3806245

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Browse to the page with the issue and/or reproduce the issue.

Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 50 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

The topic ‘[Closed] Product variation price and quantity are not syncing’ is closed to new replies.