This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 4:31 am #3947827

markR-18

Hi! i use Product Variation Swatches but have problem –

color options don't work on other languages in woocommerce (only on main english version).

lamps4makeup.com

June 4, 2019 at 7:09 am #3948591

markR-18

you did something with web?
Not Found
The requested URL /shop/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

June 4, 2019 at 8:26 am #3949177

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Your ticket appeared on my queue and I will be helping you going forward. To answer your question - no, since your chat with Shekhar, nobody has entered your site.

I can try to help you with this :

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

June 4, 2019 at 9:43 am #3949891

markR-18

hi, i made what you asked

June 4, 2019 at 1:44 pm #3952103

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Thank you for the staging site. When I temporarily deactivate all the non-WPML plugins except for the variation swatches, I can see that the swatches appear as expected.

This means that one of your many plugins is in conflict and not allowing it to appear in a 2nd language.

Right now, the system is set in a "minimal" state. I would now ask you collaboration to start activating the plugins one-by-one and to determine which plugin causes the swatches to disappear in the 2nd language.

I wait for your feedback when you have been able to determine this. Then we can send the case to our compatibility team.

The topic ‘[Closed] Product Variation Swatches For WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.