Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maxL-15 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
March 1, 2020 at 9:32 pm #5595489

maxL-15

Just like the subject says. See screenshots for examples.

I tried disabling cache, regenerating thumbnails and tried to disable some plugins. It's not changing a thing.

How can we fix this?

March 2, 2020 at 3:54 pm #5600689

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Please first check that the media libraries have the same number of images in each language?

2. Can you confirm that you ran the following options here:
WPML > Settings > Media Tranlsation > Start (with all options selected).

3. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

Kind regards

March 3, 2020 at 1:05 pm #5607997

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

A few of your products did not have the option to "copy featured image". I changed this and updated both the original and translated products.

This seemed to set the featured images where they were missing.

For the product category, you had 2 copies of the same image. I changed the image to be the one you were not used and now that is also showing.

Is there any other products or categories that are not showing?

March 5, 2020 at 9:05 pm #5629627

maxL-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!