Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by triloks 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 2, 2020 at 4:11 pm #6044277

triloks

due to your suggested process, my website created multiple posts in different languages those now showing in English and also hundred of products created without images of different languages those are showing in English too.

Can you fix this issue?

May 2, 2020 at 5:05 pm #6044319

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It looks like the Duplicate products are added while doing *Set language information* action of WPML Troubleshooting steps. Normally it will not happen and it is happening for the first time in my experience. Most probably there may be a chance some corrupt entries in the database.

Therefore I have shared the details with our second-tier team for the expert opinion and waiting for their feedback. We will get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

Just to make sure, have you taken a full site backup before doing WPML Troubleshooting steps?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 3, 2020 at 4:07 pm #6047705

triloks

I do not have a website backup. Please check right now the situation under control. I want my all issues resolve as soon as possible.

May 4, 2020 at 11:27 am #6052889

triloks

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!