This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.89 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
August 10, 2019 at 1:45 pm

atakanI

Hey,

I created my website in 3 different languages. Default is English. Others are Turkish and Russian.

The products disappear in different languages. For example, right now I only see them in Russian.

Shop page-en: hidden link
Shop page-ru: hidden link
Shop page-tr: hidden link

I added screenshots. Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

August 12, 2019 at 6:45 am #4378553

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

It looks like that the thing is currently working? Can you tell me when does it happen? We did have a similar issue which should be resolved in the next WooCommerce multilingual, but I'm not sure if that's the case in your installation as well.

Have a look at this answer on what I am referring to and how to reproduce:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/shop-page-in-default-language-randomly-disappears/page/2/#post-4378475

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 12, 2019 at 7:12 am #4378783

atakanI

Hi Bruno,

I actually don't know when it happened but sometimes It appears, sometimes It does not. I even didn't do anything to fix it. If you find a solution, please let me know.

If It happens again, I will let you know.

Thank you very much for your support.

August 12, 2019 at 8:13 am #4379079

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

If it happens randomly, then it is possible that the issue is same as described in that other thread I linked. It was very difficult scenario to reproduce and catch and we only had few reported cases.

Resaving originals and/or translations, along with resaving permalinks should fix it, but only temporarily because it may return again.

In any case, the fix for this has been resolved in the new WooCommerce multilingual version, however it has not been published yet and I can't give you exact dates, but it will hopefully go out soon.

Regards,
Bruno Kos