This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.57 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by darioD-15 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 12, 2019 at 9:00 pm

darioD-15

I use the element Products in woocommerce section. there I set query as manual selection and in search & select I choose a product. In my case, I selected canson aquarelle 310. I did this 6 times on the same page. Well in the English page all works fine, but in Italian WPML translated page, only for canson aquarelle 310 I got no selection. I don't understand why... can you help me?

August 13, 2019 at 7:56 am
August 13, 2019 at 10:48 am #4387161

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Thank you for the system access.

Can you please detail the steps I need to navigate to get to the page where you are entering the search criteria?

If you are using an Elementor shortcode, it may be that this shortcode is not yet supported by WPML. Here is a list of shortcodes that are currently supported:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/#List-of-the-translatable-Elementor-Elements

Please check if the element you are using is included in the list or not.

Thanks

August 14, 2019 at 5:23 am #4392441

darioD-15

You have to go to the homepage and choose the Italian version from the language menu.
there you can see in row 2 on the second column that there is only a button instead of the product element like in the other cells. you can see in the English version that all is ok.

August 14, 2019 at 10:03 am #4393983

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I do not see this. On my machine, when I visit the IT site, the 2nd column of the 2nd row has content (see image).

Have you fixed the problem by yourself?

August 14, 2019 at 10:32 am #4394159

darioD-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!