Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
November 8, 2019 at 10:58 am #4912481

mohammedA-68

Hi there,
I have imported 300 products in the past using Wpallimport woocommerce plugin. And it is supporting WPML. Everything was ok.

Today, I imported 400 product. The English products are fine. But, the Arabic products are not getting the translated categories automatically. It is listing all the products in "Uncategorised" category.

I tried:

1- To go to woocommerce multilingual settings / troubleshooting / syncing categories (0 products need to sync)

2- Checking categories that needs translate (0 category).

Please, help 🙂

November 8, 2019 at 12:08 pm #4913061

mohammedA-68

Can I provide you with my admin panel details to check it by yourself ?. I tried everything and it is still giving me the same issue.

Even the stock quantity is not synced. I only can sync the stock quantity using this method:
woocommerce multilingual settings / troubleshooting / syncing

And I am 100% sure that I am doing the right method to import the products. I did it many times before and watched a lot of videos on doing that!.

November 8, 2019 at 5:00 pm #4915119

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

even if you are sure you are doing everything correctly, I don't know what exactly you did.

The request to create a video doesn't come from me but from the developers - they won't check the site if you don't provide a video first, and me doing the video wouldn't make sense.

November 8, 2019 at 7:24 pm #4916369

mohammedA-68

So, I should only record a video for importing the Arabic products ?

November 9, 2019 at 8:29 am #4917539

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

of the whole process, starting from the original language products.

Please remember, if the files you are importing are already on your site, don't just click on "run import" from the WP All Import interface because it wouldn't allow us to see the whole process.

Reload the files and show us all the steps.

November 9, 2019 at 5:09 pm #4918809

mohammedA-68

Hi there,

I uploaded a full video of my importing process on youtube because it is 9GB size. The quality will be Full HD within 1 hour I think. Here it is:

hidden link

November 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm #4919085

mohammedA-68

Also, I noticed that every product that have more than 999 quantity (1000+) is created or updated to 1 only.

I have many products that have more than 1000 quantity in my CSV File. But, after importing the products it is showing only 1 as quantity.

November 10, 2019 at 8:48 am #4919999

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

thanks for the video, I'm escalating the ticket.

May I ask you the files you uploaded, so we can test them? I'll enable a private reply so you can upload them somewhere and share the link with me.

I'd also suggest you test your precess in a minimal environment (= disabling all plugins except WPML, WP All Import and WooCommerce) and see if you still experience the issue.

November 10, 2019 at 11:58 am #4920293

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

the developer checked the video and he says that in the second import it seems you didn't select any category, so probably it's related to this.

Also, please try to change the language to Arabic (with the top admin bar) when you import the Arabic products.

November 10, 2019 at 1:28 pm #4920431

mohammedA-68

Hi there,

I did it before and it works. I should not add any category for the Arabic import because it should translate the English categories into Arabic automatically.

November 10, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4920537

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I'm not sure of what you did "before" but if according to the developers this is the missing step you should try to do it. Maybe something changed meanwhile.

November 10, 2019 at 7:51 pm #4921363

mohammedA-68

So, I should add the categories in the Arabic import?. It will not get it from the English product automatically ?

November 10, 2019 at 7:51 pm #4921369

mohammedA-68

Also, what about the quantities issue?

November 11, 2019 at 8:19 am #4922495

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

yes, please add the categories in the Arabic import.

For the quantity issue, I didn't receive a reply yet. But probably we should consider it as a different issue.

The topic ‘[Closed] Products in Ar language is not getting the categories from English language’ is closed to new replies.