This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
January 28, 2019 at 11:15 am

stanleyv

I am trying to: Get all products displayed

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: 114 products

Instead, I got: 29 products

January 28, 2019 at 4:31 pm #3136606

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I just inspected your site an realized that not all translated products are available on the second language (English).

Could you please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual and proceed with the missing translations for categories, tags and shipping classes. Next please select the option for troubleshooting in the right bottom corner. You can see that here are still some contents that are in need of synchronization.

Could you please increase your Memory Limit and WP Memory limit to 256M? 128M is the minimum required by WPML.
Your current values are:

MemoryLimit 256M
WP Memory Limit 40M
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* Memory Limit /
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Paste it just before:

/ That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. /

These settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so I recommend you to contact and ask them to modify them directly.
If you can get even higher values It would be great.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, it means,
with a default theme and not other plugins installed.

Please also change the value for maxInputVars inside of your php.ini file for your current PHP version 7.2.14. The file is located on your server and will need to be access by FTP for editing. Please use a value of at least 3000 instead of the default 1000.

max_input_vars = 3000

Please let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Products missing’ is closed to new replies.