This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by titb-2 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 15, 2018 at 6:29 pm #2146120

titb-2

Hello, i have hard time translating products. I've tried different things, i really don't know what to do next.
Thanks
regards
tit

May 17, 2018 at 1:33 pm #2176416

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues. Sorry for the delay in answering because of the large volume of support requests.

Are you translating the Products using WPML Translation Editor(from WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Products)? Please check this documentation for more details - https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#products

Please share me few screenshots for a better understanding of the issue you are facing.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 18, 2018 at 2:52 pm #2189912

titb-2

I have done everything that it is described in the documentation. There are no translations pending, but still i get the message, when i switch from english to french: Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!
I'm kind of lost.
Best regards
tito

May 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm #2191283

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. It looks like the issue may be happening because of Product post type's incorrect slug translation. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/
--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 23, 2018 at 12:23 pm #2215326

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. It looks like the issue is happening because of the conflict in the Product Slug translation. It is working for me when I change the Product Slug French translation to *produits/%product_cat%* from *produits*. Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 23, 2018 at 2:52 pm #2216398

titb-2

Hello, thank you very much. Have a great day. regards
tito