Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 20, 2019 at 7:43 am #3844315

enricoD-17

Hi,

I have an anoying unpredictable problem. Once in while all products in my primary English Shop page dissapear without any reason or having done anything to the Shop….But only when I choose the Product Menu in the page header. When I choose any other route to get to the product page (product catgories or links) it is fine. When I switch to “Dutch” (secundary) they are there all right.
When I go to Admin panel, All Pages, Shop and I just safe / update the page without changing anything, everything is fine again until it is not again. I found another similar topic but the resolution was not clear to me.. (#1463003)

See enclosed print screens. Can you help me please? My shop is live!!

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

Thank you,
Noel Di Pietro

May 20, 2019 at 9:26 am #3845561

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello Noel,

We have a similar issue identified with a few of our client, The symptoms are same the shop page products reappear when the permalinks are saved or the page is updated. I will add your ticket to the escalated thread for an official fix.

One of the client with a similar issue has a temporary workaround, paste the below code in your theme functions.php file

// Flush permalinks every hour
add_action('my_hourly_event', 'do_this_hourly');

function my_activation() {
if ( !wp_next_scheduled( 'my_hourly_event' ) ) {
wp_schedule_event(time(), 'hourly', 'my_hourly_event');
}
}

add_action('wp', 'my_activation');

function do_this_hourly() {
global $wp_rewrite;
$wp_rewrite->flush_rules();
}

I hope this helps for the time being until the issue is officially fixed.

Kind regards
Raja

November 15, 2019 at 9:02 pm #4956811

enricoD-17

Hi Raja,

Is this issue meanwhile resolved with an official fix?

Rgds,
Noel

November 16, 2019 at 11:36 am #4958047

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

This is an exceptional case where there is no definite way to reproduce the issue. Our developers has applied some fixes for more relavent cases, Please try updating to the latest version of All WPML plugins from plugins > Add new > Commercial tab.

Before update , re-save the permalinks from settings > permalinks . Secure a backup of your site and database as well.

Let me know if that helps

Kind regards
Raja

November 19, 2019 at 7:56 am #4969039

enricoD-17

My issue is not definately resolved but with the temp fix it seems ok.
Thank you!

November 23, 2019 at 1:15 am #5002441

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hello Noel,

I am reopening the ticket, If the latest build doesn't fix the issue then this needs to be reported to our developers.

I think It would be better if you can send me a snapshot copy of your site so that I can try to isolate the issue. Also, let me know the steps involved to reproduce the issue, this will help me escalate the issue directly to the developer. In the meanwhile please keep using the workaround works for you as well.

You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] products not showing in shop page’ is closed to new replies.