This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.23 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 8:22 pm #4626503

jesperH-9

Hi,

I use WPML on my ecommerce site where I have a .dk domain (default) and a .se domain with a swedish translation.

It seems like my site is not registering correctly when it should use SEK instead of DKK (DKK is the default currency). The products, the "Cart" page and the "Checkout" page is showing the currency correctly in SEK when on the .se site, but when the order is submitted the order currency is then DKK. Is there a way I can solve this? A few weeks ago I did not have this problem when I made test orders, so could it maybe also be an issue with the new plugin updates after 9/9?

Maybe the following error message from when I look at the individual orders in the control panel is related to the issue (the error is at the bottom of every order when the WPML string translations plugin is activated (Maybe there is some issue with my "WPML String Translation" plugin or something else??)):

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Invalid order. in /var/www/---/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/abstract-wc-order-data-store-cpt.php:101 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/---/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-data-store.php(159): Abstract_WC_Order_Data_Store_CPT->read(Object(WC_Order)) #1 /var/www/---/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-order.php(111): WC_Data_Store->read(Object(WC_Order)) #2 /var/www/---/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/class-wcml-multi-currency-orders.php(143): WC_Abstract_Order->__construct(5139) #3 /var/www/---/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WCML_Multi_Currency_Orders->_use_order_currency_symbol('kr') #4 /var/www/---/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters('kr', Array) #5 /var/www/---/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-co in /var/www/---/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/abstract-wc-order-data-store-cpt.php on line 101

I hope you can help with this issue.

Best regards,
Jesper

September 24, 2019 at 4:57 pm #4633137

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Jesper,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. The error message looks connected. Can you please try to deactivate all plugins except WPML and try if it works? I would recommend you do this first on a Staging environment, if you need to work on production please create a full backup before.

Please let me know.

Best Marcel

September 24, 2019 at 7:09 pm #4633787

jesperH-9

Hi Marcel,

I have just tested it, and the error message is still there - maybe it can be something with that in both dansih and swedish the currency symbol is "kr"?

Best Jesper

September 25, 2019 at 10:41 am #4637965

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Jesper,

I want to check this on your site using a PHP Debugging. For this, I need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site

– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Best Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] Products shows curency in SEK, but when order is submitted it is DKK (default)’ is closed to new replies.