Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 7, 2020 at 7:29 am #6754371

dmitrijsH

Tell us what you are trying to do? Properly translate the Order Status Manager plugin which is marked as compatible with WPML.

Is there any documentation that you are following? No, the documentation is very weak on the Woocommerce website. I contacted the Skyverge support but they could not give clear instructions.

We managed to translate the statuses (like posts). However, in the list of orders, they are shown in the default language (not the person's dashboard language). Please find the screenshot attached.

Could you please help.

August 7, 2020 at 8:50 am #6755101

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

It looks like a compatibility issue and needs further debugging. Therefore I will debug it together with the Order Manager Mail strings conflicts.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 11, 2020 at 8:42 am #6775501

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

The Order Manager statuses are showing the translation based on the Dashboard language and not on the basis of the profile language. Please check the following Vidoe URL for more details.

hidden link

I can reproduce the issue in a fresh installation also. Please visit the following Sandbox site for further checking.

hidden link

Therefore I will consult about this with our team and get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 13, 2020 at 9:25 am #6792893

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, the ticket is escalated to our compatibility team for further debugging. We will get back to you soon when we have an update from our developers on this. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 14, 2020 at 5:45 pm #6804839

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Please note, the fix for this issue has required some changes in the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin. Therefore the ticket is escalated to our developers. We will get back to you soon when we have an update from our developers on this. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 22, 2020 at 10:29 am #6850465

dmitrijsH

Hello Bigul,

Thank you. Please let me know when any additional information appears.

I have added a comment to the previous topic that was unfortunately closed in the meantime. I do not know whether you get notifications now: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/properly-translating-order-status-manager/#post-6850433

August 24, 2020 at 10:58 am #6858743

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I will update you soon when we have feedback from our developers on this. Please wait.

Please note, I have opened a new ticket for the Subject and heading translated but not the email body issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. Also, it will help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum. I will get back to you soon on the latest ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul