Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
June 24, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4078581

joachimB-4

Hi,
for your information, I have a 2nd less busy website with similar errors in Apache log, like this:

[Mon Jun 24 16:13:24.772359 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 19834] [client 127.0.0.1:38616] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'jyjwrprxcb.lt_icl_string_packages' doesn't exist for query SELECT CONCAT(kind_slug, '-', name) FROM lt_icl_string_packages made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('after_setup_theme'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, et_setup_theme, et_core_setup, load_theme_textdomain, determine_locale, get_locale, apply_filters('locale'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, et_divi_maybe_change_frontend_locale, get_option, apply_filters('option_et_divi'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPML_Admin_Texts->icl_st_translate_admin_string, WPML_Admin_Texts->icl_st_translate_admin_string, icl_t, icl_translate, WPML_Register_String_Filter->translate_by_name_and_context, WPML_Displayed_String_Filter->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Cache->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->load, WPML_ST_Gettext_Filters_Activation->should_be...PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'jyjwrprxcb.lt_icl_string_packages' doesn't exist for query SELECT CONCAT(kind_slug, '-', name) FROM lt_icl_string_packages made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/404.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/divi-child/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wp_enqueue_scripts, do_action('wp_enqueue_scripts'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPML_LS_Assets->wp_enqueue_scripts_action, WPML_LS_Settings->get_active_templates, WPML_LS_Settings->get_active_slots, WPML_LS_Settings->get_setting, WPML_LS_Settings->maybe_init_settings, WPML_LS_Settings_Strings->translate_all, WPML_LS_Settings_Strings->translate_slot_strings, apply_filters('wpml_translate_single_string'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpml_translate_single_string_filter, icl_translate, WPML_Register_String_Filter->translate_by_name_and_contex...PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'jyjwrprxcb.lt_icl_string_packages' doesn't exist for query SELECT CONCAT(kind_slug, '-', name) FROM lt_icl_string_packages made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/404.php'), get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/sidebar.php'), dynamic_sidebar, WP_Widget->display_callback, WP_Widget_Search->widget, apply_filters('widget_title'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, icl_sw_filters_widget_title, icl_translate, WPML_Register_String_Filter->translate_by_name_and_context, WPML_Displayed_String_Filter->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Cache->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->load, WPML_ST_Gettext_Filters_Activation->should_be_turned_on, WPML\\ST\\Package\\Domains->isPackage, WPML\\ST\\Package\\Domains->getDomains'

I'm using WPML since some years but never had error messages in the log!

Regards

June 25, 2019 at 2:53 pm #4085651

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

The amp link is not working in the migrated site. I think it needs some configurations to work. Having no previous experience with AMP, I am not sure how I could debug this issue further.

Regarding your last message, I believe this is another issue. You should create a new ticket for it and we'll see how to resolve it.

As of now, I reported to our 2nd tier that we cannot reproduce in a clean install for the moment. Let's see what suggestion we will get and then continue debugging this issue.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 26, 2019 at 4:53 pm #4094151

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I escalated the ticket to our 2nd Tier supporters for further analysis, they may reach you directly or I'll be replying to you if needed.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 27, 2019 at 5:23 am #4096689

joachimB-4

Hi,
thanks, let's what they find!
Regards

July 2, 2019 at 1:34 pm #4127429

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Our 2nd Tier was not able to reproduce this issue in his test site. We will need your help to reproduce this. Maybe we may also need access to your website, both WordPress backend and FTP accès.

If you can provide details steps on how to configure/setup and reproduce this issue, it will help us to understand and resolve this issue.

Best regards,
Jamal

July 3, 2019 at 8:14 am #4132971

joachimB-4

Hi Jamal,
as I'm leaving for two weeks I do not provide access to my website - so I suggest that we close this ticket and hope the best - may be the next WPML version will not have this special error.
best regards
Joachim

July 3, 2019 at 9:40 am #4134085

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you Joachim,

I'll mark this ticket as resolved.

Best regards,
Jamal