Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by antonioF-15 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 22, 2018 at 8:30 am #2837269

antonioF-15

Hi

I write a new post in the principal language (in this case in Galician language) and i put this post is draft mode. After, I write the post spanish version and i put in draft mode too.

Then, when i publish the galician post WPML don´t publish the spanish post automatically. I have to edit the spanish post and click in the publish button.

Is there any way to change this behaviour? That is, when i publish the post in the Galician language automatically publish in the other languages, instead of i have to edit the post in other languanges and click the publish button.

Thanks in advance

October 22, 2018 at 4:47 pm #2839032

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

The translated items that are stored in the site's database are independent of each other so you would need to publish each of them individually after you finished the translation work.

Unfortunately, there's no way of having multiple translations being published from one single action.

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm #2839102

antonioF-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

October 26, 2018 at 11:20 am #2852870

antonioF-15

Sorry, i have new question about this issue.

Could i developing this feature using some filter or hook of WPML to get publish post in draft mode in different languages with only click once time?

Thanks in advance