This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
May 5, 2019 at 7:45 pm

monikaM-11

I am trying to: sell products in PLN and in Euro

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
spocket.pl, spocket.eu, spocket.de

I expected to see:
Stable prices in different currencies

Instead, I got:
When someone places an order in euro, the amount is copied as price in PLN. For example: normal price is PLN 79,99 in promotion 59,99. Price in Euro is 19. After an order in Euro, on Polish site the price is PLN 19

May 6, 2019 at 9:32 am #3746521

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Recently another client reported the same issue, which is still being investigated.

Therefore, can I ask you the following? In order to debug this issue , can you install Duplicator plugin and create package so that I can try this on my localhost and possibly escalate further to 2nd tier?

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Let me know if this is OK with you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 6, 2019 at 1:35 pm #3749123

monikaM-11

I have that plugin already installed, but it cannot create full package due to size of the site. I can create database only package. Will it suffice?

May 6, 2019 at 2:38 pm #3750011

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I can create database only package

I would need database + plugin + theme, that will do. Try to exclude the whole uploads folder (Duplicator offers filters you can select after scanning the site), as it usually amounts to more than 80% of the complete site load. There might also be some backups make by other plugins - you can exclude these as well.
hidden link (Packages » Create New)

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 6, 2019 at 10:17 pm #3752843

monikaM-11

Hi,
I tried hard but could not create complete package, even with most bulky folders excluded. The sole db was also timed out :-(. I have already granted you an access to the live site, so you can try yourself, but I am far from being optimistic. Can you use updraft files? I have them on ftp and dropbox, but you have to tell me how can I grant you access safly, as I do not see such option in reply.
Best regards

May 7, 2019 at 10:14 am #3756277

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I was able to create a Duplicator package and restored the site on my localhost. Can you update WPML Multilingual CMS plugin and all its addons before we resume debugging this?
https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

We can only support our clients if they have the latest versions installed, as this means that there have been many upgrades, bug fixes and general improvements since.

After the updates, is the issue still present?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 7, 2019 at 10:31 am #3756453

monikaM-11

Hi,
I updated all your outdated plugins (strange, there was no info that they need update on regular wordpress update page).
Alas, problem still ocurs 🙁
Regards

May 7, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3758601

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

This has been escalated to our 2nd Tier team and may take some debugging time, I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

I was able to confirm the issue on my localhost as well, with WPML and WooCommerce active only.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 7, 2019 at 1:55 pm #3758927

monikaM-11

Ok, thanks, awaiting your response then.
Regards

May 12, 2019 at 12:14 pm #3792969

monikaM-11

Hi,
I still need assistance and I need it urgently! I have dozens of transactions that are under-priced and that means financial losses for me.
I need some solution at least temporary one. It is frustrating to lose money and customers are also angry that prices changes constantly.
Regards

May 13, 2019 at 7:18 am #3795603

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

The issue hasn't been resolved by our 2nd tier yet, but I asked them if they could raise a priority for it. I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 13, 2019 at 11:36 am #3797547

monikaM-11

Hi,
Rollback could temporarily Help? To which version and which plugins should be rollbacked?

May 13, 2019 at 12:31 pm #3798165

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I am not sure which version you should rollback to, because I don't have information from our 2nd tier on what's behind this yet.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 16, 2019 at 7:28 am #3822607

monikaM-11

Hi,
Could you please give a meaningful grin to the second tier guys? My losses keep growing 🙁
Regards

May 21, 2019 at 2:59 pm #3856435

monikaM-11

Hi,
It's been over two weeks with no help and further losses. That is not what I expected buying professional support 🙁 And I consider myself patient enough.
Regards