This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
May 21, 2019 at 3:06 pm #3856467

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Can you tell me if this helps?

- Update WordPress
- Clear transients in WC >> Status > Tools
- Run troubleshooting WPML options

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 23, 2019 at 12:40 pm #3875065

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

It seems like that:
- Clear transients in WC >> Status > Tools

Works for other clients, but perhaps not permanently, we need to determine this yet. How about your case, does it fix the issue?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 23, 2019 at 1:02 pm #3875531

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I think it can be replicated only once. Once you update the product it is fine. In your tests were you able to replicate the issue more than once on same products?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 24, 2019 at 11:45 am #3884405

monikaM-11

Nope, did not work 🙁
However I found tmeporary solution - rollback to 4.6.2 version.
Still awaiting final one.

May 29, 2019 at 2:04 pm #3916277

Sumit
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

We are sorry for the delay. The issue was little hard to reproduce but we have reproduced this now.
The problem is coming from custom prices. You have set the regular price and sale price for the main currency but for the other currencies the regular price is there and the sale price is missing. It is causing the issue that you have reported.

I have forwarded this case to my team and for now please fill the sale price for secondary currencies too even if you want to keep the same price as regular price.

Thanks

May 31, 2019 at 12:11 pm #3930389

monikaM-11

Hello,
I cannot call it a solution - I have more than 400 products that would need unnecessary changes one way and the other when you finally find a solution. I do not know any tool for bulk changing sale prices for 400 products.
Rollback is fallible solution. Recently I had to repeat the process of rollback, because your plugin started to change the prices again and the LOSSES I've mentioned several times already, again started to appear.
When can I expect any news from you? I am patient but this ticket is overdue by far too long.

May 31, 2019 at 2:49 pm #3931319

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

I understand. But the problem is due to incorrect data. The sale price is missing while the custom price option is enabled.

This started to happen when we made some changes to the code. I have already escalated this issue to our development team and very soon there will be a solution.

Thank you for your patience.

June 7, 2019 at 11:03 am #3975621

monikaM-11

Hi,
We can celebrate 1-month anniversary. Any news?
Regards

June 7, 2019 at 2:56 pm #3977255

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

The issue has been fixed, tested and scheduled for next release.

Thank you for your patience.

June 15, 2019 at 12:58 pm #4027311

monikaM-11

Hello,
Alas, new version did not help. Plug in behaviour became more erratic. Now it changes the value of the prices for the products with only regular price set.
Please keep on trying
Regards

June 17, 2019 at 11:03 am #4034819

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

As I tested with the new version I can not reproduce this anymore.

Could you please help me reproduce the issue?
Please let me know which product and what are the steps to see the problem?

Thanks

June 17, 2019 at 1:21 pm #4035595

monikaM-11

Hello,
This is the product:
hidden link
When you edit the product details it shows wrong values, but surprisingly it shows the correct value on the front end (see attached screeshots)

The order that caused the problem:
hidden link

I also tried to replicate the problem, but could not find rule that causes it. The problem however occured as proved on the screenshots.

regards

June 17, 2019 at 3:02 pm #4036425

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

Yes, I can see. I tried different ways reproducing the issue but I can not.
The only way I see now. Please provide me database backup of the current site and then let me know if you see the problem with any product again. If you see the problem let me know the product link I will try to reproduce the issue with that database before the changes.

I hope this can help us to find another edge case of the issue.

Thanks

June 18, 2019 at 7:33 pm #4046283

monikaM-11

Hello,
For now, to avoid losses, I again rollbacked to 4.6.2 version so no further cases were generated.
The credentials I provided to you are valid again so you have also the access to the backup of the database.
Regards

June 19, 2019 at 1:31 pm #4051857

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

I downloaded the DB and tested the same product but I did not find any issue.
However, the old version you are using has some issues.

- If you edit the products and switch to German from admin language switcher it says 17 Euro in the regular price.
- It is fine for Polish product but if you access this URL hidden link you will see 17 in the regular price. In this URL the ID of the product belongs to Polish and language is German. I assume this what you saw.

This issue has been fixed in the new version. I don't see any problem with your site backup and the new version.

When we release the new version we do automated and manual testing so there is no chance that we did not fix that bug.
Still, you believe that there is an issue then please help me reproduce the problem. Please update to the latest version and let me know if you see any problem I will check with same product with your site backup.

Thanks