Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 21, 2019 at 1:17 pm #3227630

anitaK-2

I am trying to: put some products in draft in order to temporarly remove them from the live website. However this is properly implemented for the main language (english) and not for all the other languages.

How can i put in draft translated products?

February 22, 2019 at 9:28 am #3231520

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I am checking the issue is with our second tier team now. As a workaround, for the time being, please update the Product Translation(just resave) from WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Products dashboard and check you are getting the expected result or not.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 1, 2019 at 2:12 pm #3261497

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, we had a detailed internal discussion on this and the issue is escalated to our developers for further checking.

We will get back to you as early as possible. Please wait. As a workaround, for the time being, please update the Product Translation(just resave) from WPML Translation Editor in WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Products dashboard.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 19, 2019 at 5:43 am #3375801

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind information, as of now, it is expected behaviour for the WooCommerce Products. We had a long discussion with our developers on this. It has changed because we have got many requests from the clients for this.

Therefore please update the Product Translation(just resave) from WPML Translation Editor in WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Products dashboard to sync the publish status.

Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 19, 2019 at 6:03 pm #3382317

anitaK-2

Dear Bigul,

Thank you for letting me know.

Basically you are saying that by re-saving the translated product, the status would be automatically updated.

The only question is, this will work with only the latest version of WPML or with previous versions as well? (at the moment I have 4.0.5)

Thanks for letting me know.

Fabio.

March 20, 2019 at 12:19 pm #3388189

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for the feedback. This functionality is part of WooCommerce Multilingual plugin. We always recommend the usage of the latest version of WPML plugins because of the compatibility, performance and security reasons. Therefore please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and check.

--
Thanks!

Bigul