Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 18, 2018 at 8:22 am #2188283
viljoM

Hi,

I have very similar problem and I have not figured out how to fix it.

The importer plugin gives me this note: The following languages will be imported: . will be set as the default language.

I've checked the php and WordPress versions (they are ok) and the memory settings, too (as well ok). I did put all languages to English (just in case) instead of Finnish. Still - the imported languages are set to be nothing. Some of the minimum requirements for WPML were too advanced for me to check.

One difference compared to case the above is that I am using wordpress multisite.

I just don't dare to do the conversion before I can see the languages on the line.

At the moment I enabled qtranslate x back as it was so my visitors are having some kind working site to look at.

New threads created by Itamar and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-qtranslate-importer-not-working/

July 21, 2019 at 2:42 pm #4252517

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

There was nor reply here for a long time, and therefore I'm closing this ticket. Please feel free to open a new ticket in our forum with any WPML issue.

Best Regards,
Itamar.