This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 2, 2019 at 5:23 am #4124083

andreaM-112

I am trying to: Start the qTranslate importer to import from qtranslate to wpml

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: image attached

I expected to see: I expected to have a button to start the importer

Instead, I got: to see the warning "Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home/.sites/549/site3016145/web/wp-content/plugins/qtranslate-to-wpml-export/plugin.php on line 425 Warning: array_change_key_case() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/.sites/549/site3016145/web/wp-content/plugins/qtranslate-to-wpml-export/plugin.php on line 425"

July 2, 2019 at 2:10 pm #4127721

andreaM-112

Hi, according to Blog Vault your login data (sFTP Username and sFTP Password) are wrong. Pls double check them

Am I right, that I don't have to insert anything on "source website password protected"

Thanks

July 3, 2019 at 10:24 am #4134709

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Rifazz if off for the day, I will replace him during his absence, I hope that would be okay with yours.

Reading from your screenshot it seems like WPML setup is not completed yet. which is why you are seeing the error with the Qtranslate. Please complete the WPML setup and try the Qtransalte import again check if the issue still persists.

Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja