This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 3:22 pm

carloC-8

I am trying to:
update quantity by using wp all import / wp all import woocommerce add on / wpml all import in 2 languages. I run the import with a cronjob every 4 hours but the quantities are updated only in the main language (english).

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
it is possible to see the error just in backend

I expected to see:

quantity updated also in the second language

Instead, I got:
quantity updated only in main language

May 2, 2019 at 8:18 pm #3729009

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all the products.

Could you tell me the result of the steps above?

2.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards,
Carlos

May 4, 2019 at 9:53 am #3739765

carloC-8

Hi Carlos,
thanks for your support.
I can see several options to update, which one do I have to select?
So far i have selected and run the option you can see in the attached screenshot.

I have also noticed that if I change the quantity of one variation in english (main language) and I update the product with the blue button, the quantity of the variation in the second language is not updated, that is strange, It is never happened in all my wpml/woocommerce multilingual website.

Thanks for your help

May 6, 2019 at 2:54 pm #3750183

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I would recommend you to create a full backup of the site and then apply (select) all sync options.

I suspect that the cause of the issue here is that the import is not creating all the info or is not sync properly. Could you tell me if the issue persists with a manually created product?

Regards,
Carlos

May 6, 2019 at 3:09 pm #3750277

carloC-8

If I manually update one variation quantity in the main language (english) and I save the modification, the quantity of the relative variation in italian does not change. I think the issue comes from this, the strange thing is that in the past it was working. Do you provide support by entering in the backend and check by your own the configuration of the wpml plug in?
Thank you

May 6, 2019 at 5:22 pm #3751417

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Carlo,
Thank yo ufor your message.

I just logged in the site and I can see that there are 39 pending updates. I kindly ask you to update all outdated plugins, themes and the core to their latest version. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.

Note: Please don't forget to create a full backup of the site before making any change.

Could you tell me if the issue persists after completing the steps above?
Regards,
Carlos