If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 6, 2019 at 8:09 pm #4527259

tonyB-9

Hello,

Since i translate a client website width WPML, when i search in google my customer website like gestim pro design, he give me description defaut in english, but if i click it's get me the homepage french.

I give french default language in WPML, and meta description is in french in source code.
Do you have an idea ?
Is it in a configuration between SEO Yoast and WPML ?

September 8, 2019 at 8:32 pm #4532515

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Tony,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I checked the info and, as you said, everything is set up correctly. Can you tell me if you made any changes on this side lately? I'm asking for this because I used the Facebook Scraper for a quick test and I could see that it's taking the right description (as Google should). I'm thinking that maybe you changed the default language recently or maybe you edited the description and Google just needs to scrap again your website.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Question width google result’ is closed to new replies.