This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.29 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 6, 2019 at 4:51 pm #3971107

thomasK-90

When I do quick edit or bulk edit on variable products, they become out of stock. Also it makes products "translation not completed".

June 7, 2019 at 4:00 am #3973883

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

I tried to reproduce the issue on a clean install but I was not able to. Could you please share the exact steps to reproduce the issue? It would be great if you could share some screenshots to describe the issue. You can find the 'Upload an image' button below the comment area.

Also, could you please check if this issue occurs when:

- All non WPML Plugins are disabled. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Sixteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Note: Please backup your site completely before doing this test.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] Quick and bulk edit makes products out of stock’ is closed to new replies.