If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 10, 2018 at 5:26 pm #2077796

matteoM-28

I am trying to: use WPML

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (it's a test host)

I expected to see: Normal website

Instead, I got: Sometime, site broke (error 500). When I deactivate WPML Multilingual CMS, and re-activate website works

May 11, 2018 at 10:16 am #2085954

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

It was not clear if you are able to replicate this error on demand.

1. WP and PHP Debug
Please activate WordPress debug information
- Follow the instructions in this link: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
- Repeat the action that produces the 500 error. If you don´t know how to reproduce the error, wait until the error manifests again.
- Cut and paste any system messages or contents of the "debug.log" file inside the /wp-content/directory to this same message

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] randomly 500 error’ is closed to new replies.