Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
January 14, 2021 at 1:17 pm #7844725

muratb-2

Hello there,
We use the latest version of WPML on our website under license, but it conflicts with Rank Math SEO plugin. In our conversations with Rank Math, we found that it works without any problems after deactivating WPML. We request your help to solve the problem.

January 14, 2021 at 1:51 pm #7844943

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I’ll be glad to help you today.

Could you please elaborate a little more on the issue with the Rank Math SEO plugin, so I can better understand it?

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, use “upload an image” below the comment area.

Kindly read the following documentation to know all the information about Optimize Multilingual Websites for Search Engines Using Rank Math and WPML.
(https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/optimize-multilingual-websites-using-rank-math-and-wpml/)

I hope this reply helps you. If you need further info, please let me know.

Best regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] Rank Math SEO plugin’ is closed to new replies.