This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
December 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm #775637

joshB-6

I am trying to:
Translate a site in Japanese and I am running into issues with the Visual Composer Plugin. The shortcodes are being handled ok, but there is a specific element, the Raw HTML Module, that is not translating. When we try to translate it, it just outputs an encrypted block of jibberish.

URL of (my) website where problem appears:
bok.apmp.org ( unfortunately this site is login-only so I cannot get you access at this time...but I am including screenshots! )

I expected to see:
A translated version of the included screenshot elements.

Instead, I got an output that looked like this:
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..... etc etc etc.

The text inside other VC Modules is translating ok, but this VC Module will not translate. This is a somewhat urgent issue, so any help is much appreciated!

December 24, 2015 at 2:15 pm #776229

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Josh,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

1. Can you check upgrade all your WPML package to latest version of WPML 3.3.5?
It should be something like:
- WPML 3.3.5
- WPML String Translation 2.3.5
- WPML Translation Management 2.1.4
- WPML Media Translation 2.1.18

2. On the other hand, your WPBakery Visual Composer is outdated. Current version is 4.9 (your installed version is 4.3.5). Could you please upgrade it to latest version ?

After theses changes, your problem persists?

Best regards,
Andrés

The topic ‘[Closed] RAW HTML Visual Composer Fields will not translate’ is closed to new replies.