This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 7, 2019 at 1:45 pm #4529353

sebastienR-20

Does wpml force me to rebuilt every page just to add one langage??? My theme is Monstroid2, and I use Power Builder Editor. What about the amp pages?

September 9, 2019 at 11:10 am #4536307

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

I will help you with your issue,

Most of the page builders are compatible with WPML and it would easy to add translations to those pages created with page builders using WPML translation editor.

However, the editor in question The power builder editor is not in our compatibility list which mean the builder cannot user WPML translation editor but the content can be duplicated to the translation to preserve the layout and the content can be transalated independently.

1) Open any post or page and in the Language box set the Use WPML’s Translation Editor option to Off.

2) In the Use the WordPress Editor to translate dialog box that appears, select the All the site’s content option.

3) In the Language box, select the Duplicate checkbox, and then click on the Duplicate button. This will duplicate the page in the selected secondary language

4) Click on the pencil icon to edit the page in the other language and add your translated text to that duplicated page.

5) When editing the duplicated page, click Translate independently in the Language box. After that edit the elements on your page to add the translated text. Do this for all the elements on the page.

6) Once you complete translating all the elements on the page, click on the Update button.

I hope this helps you better, Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards
Raja