This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 10, 2019 at 1:23 am #4373327

juanc-37

I am trying to:
I have a problem when create events concurrents. There are not displaying in events list. I read that there is a problem of compatibilty with wpml because when desactive wpml the concurrents events are showing.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
I expected to see four instance of these event

It's very urgent because i need to finished the project on monday.

thank guys!

August 10, 2019 at 1:24 am #4373329

juanc-37

i'm using the event calendar pro to events cocurrents

August 12, 2019 at 6:23 am #4378503

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you tell me if you followed the steps presented in the plugin documentation right here, please? hidden link (in the Recurring events (Pro users only)
section). As you can see, the recurring events need a bit of a special treatment but they should be working fine. Just try to translate an event as explained in the plugin documentation, and tell me if things works this way.

Thanks,
Radu

August 12, 2019 at 1:25 pm #4381287

juanc-37

Hi Radu,
I have tried your solution but I have not been able to solve it.

Please, I need to fix it for today.

Thanks you.

Facundo.

August 13, 2019 at 9:06 am #4386393

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area, please? This way I'll be able to have a look at this and see what's going on and what can be done about recurring events.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 14, 2019 at 1:48 pm #4395597

juanc-37

Hi, I need an urgent solution, please. If I don't get it, I will ask for a refund

August 14, 2019 at 8:01 pm #4397297

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you try to do the change presented here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-with-events-calendar-pro-recurring-events-and-updates-not-working/#post-4318489 and tell me if it does the trick for you too, please?

It seems that this issue about recurring events is already on our list but the trick presented by my colleague in the link I send to you should work fine as a temporary fix, until we manage to work together with the plugin author and sort this out.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Radu

August 14, 2019 at 8:08 pm #4397305

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I forgot to mention that our development team already worked with the Modern Tribe team and they are looking for rewriting the whole recurring event functionality. Once this change is done inside the plugin, our team will jump in and make sure that WPML works very well with it. I just wanted to let you know that we already started working on this, since we are trying to maintain the compatibility between WPML and all Event Calendar.

Thanks,
Radu

August 16, 2019 at 5:41 am #4404773

juanc-37

Hi Radu,

Could you try to create a recurring event on my site?

because I tried and I have not had the expected result.

Please, I hope you can help us.

Thanks!

Facu

August 17, 2019 at 6:09 am #4409429

Radu
Supporter

Hey Facu,

I just found this Prueba recurrent event (hidden link) on the Spanish language (hidden link), and it's displayed on the Events page: hidden link. Can you create a translation in English as presented here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-with-events-calendar-pro-recurring-events-and-updates-not-working/#post-4318489 and tell me if appears on the English page here hidden link, please?

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Recurrents events of calendar pro that's not displaying.’ is closed to new replies.