Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Harshad 7 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
February 17, 2013 at 6:17 pm #105040

Oleksandr

I have latest WPML and latest WordPress version.
Plugins that I have: W3 Total Cache and WP-DB Manager.
My website: christine.ee

I have two translated versions of website: Estonian and Russian. My Estonian version work absolutely fine. But my Russian version works and only pages with products do not open. It gives error: too many redirects occured.

(It translates url and adds russian word in url, though in WP it is said that url for product webpage is in English but from website when I am trying to load it gives - hidden link ->hidden link -> hidden link)

Also, from any page at Russian language he cannot redirect to English or Estonian versions and said 404 error and page does not exist (In url it adds Russian word: hidden link).

The error exists only in Russian version, Estonian version works totally fine. Custom posts slug translation options- is deactivated.

I have tried to deactivate all plugins but it did not help. I read the similar tickets that found at this website and tried to change according to your suggesting tips but also did not help anything.

I will appreciate if you could look through my ftp.

Kind regards,
Alex

February 18, 2013 at 5:38 am #105061

Harshad

Dear Alex,

Can you please let us know what are the russian words for, are these product categories or custom post slug?
1) товар
2) товарная-категория

Do you have any redirect plugin installed?

February 18, 2013 at 11:15 am #105150

Oleksandr

These are product categories. Only products pages are redirected and translated and only in Russian language.

1) товар - product
2) товарная-категория - product-category

No, I do not have any redirect plugin installed.

Thank you.

February 18, 2013 at 12:54 pm #105195

Harshad

Dear Alex,

I’ll send you a private email right now asking you for some private information that will help me debug this issue for you. Please check your email in a couple of minutes, and if you don’t get it, let me know so I can send it again.
Thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Redirect error when trying to go to certain translated pages’ is closed to new replies.