Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
December 10, 2018 at 5:35 pm #2985531

rolandS-21

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: If i make a payment in my current language (Estonia), it redirects back to estonian page and sends email in estonian. But if i make a payment in ENG lang, it redirects back to Estoninan page and sends email in estonian - but has to redirect to eng page, and to send email in english.

If you think that you can fix it, i can grant you access to my page.

December 11, 2018 at 6:37 pm #2989966

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Can you please tell me which payment processing plugin you are using with WooCommerce?

Please make sure that you are using the latest versions of all WPML and WooCommerce plugins.

Next, I'd like to have you try a few things so we can try to isolate the issue. This is just to help me identify if it might be a conflict with another plugin or theme that is causing the problem.

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core.

Disable all plugins except WPML related and then temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentyFifteen. With these settings, is the issue resolved?

The topic ‘[Closed] Redirecting after payment’ is closed to new replies.