This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 8:51 am #3774315

Henning

I was out of office travelling for a while and need to re-open this ticket to solve it and provide debug information. The site is not completely inconsistent. You requested a copy of the site, I need to know how I shall transfer ist to you.

May 9, 2019 at 12:48 pm #3776227

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Henning.

Welcome back,

Sorry, I had to cover a huge queue to get back to your ticket. I will update you with my finding by tomorrow. I hope that would be okay with you.

kind regards
Raja

May 10, 2019 at 10:05 am #3783063

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Hennings,

Thanks for the backup files. I am able to solve the issue in my local environment.
Please go to WPML >Packages select the package "Page Builder Page 464" and Click the button Delete Selected Packages.

Once the package is removed edit the page hidden link and click update ( you don't need to add any changes). Try to translate you will be able to see the missing translation.

I hope this helps you better.

kind regards
Raja

May 10, 2019 at 10:18 am #3783167

Henning

Hi Raja,

this does not work on my installation, it looks different. I can only access the translation editor from the pen icon in the pages listing, it is not available in the translations listing. When opening it it is being opened in the "advanced translator" as in the screenshot attached. Maybe the advanced translator is the problem, can I switch it off?

Best regards, Henning

May 10, 2019 at 10:37 am #3783353

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Hennings,

Since the duplicator is linked to your ATE account to prevent your credits from being used, i have changed to the translation editor. That would not be an issue now.

You can continue editing and complete the translation check if that helps, make sure you have removed the strings package mentioned in my previous response.

Kind regards
Raja

May 10, 2019 at 10:46 am #3783395

Henning

Hi Raja,

it does not work. Please check the site: hidden link

It is completely broken and there is no english visible.

Best rgards, Henning Mack

May 10, 2019 at 11:00 am #3783459

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Please provide me temporary access to your site.
The login obtained from your previous ticket is not working. I have enbaled the private fields for you to securely share the deatils.

Kind regards
Raja

May 10, 2019 at 12:43 pm #3784327

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hey Henning.

Can you please check the translation and complete it now. Let me know if it helps.
If it is still causing issue change the editor to WPML Classic translation editor.

It seems youa re right the ATE is causing the issue, that's because you have in the ams panel hidden link registered the site hidden link instead of hidden link for advanced translation editor.

Which is causing the issue the translation is not being transferred to the site. I would recommend you switch to the classic editor.

Kind regards
Raja

May 10, 2019 at 12:55 pm #3784401

Henning

Thx, the tst2019.... was the url for setting up the new site. How do I switch back and will the translations be gone then? Is it possible to change the registration from tst.2019.nightec.de to hidden link This ATE is new to me, never worked with it before this site.

May 13, 2019 at 6:22 am #3795367

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

This seems to be an issue with ATE, I am escalating this to the second tier of supporters for a detailed look. I will let you know the happenings soon.

Kind regards
Raja

May 15, 2019 at 8:11 am #3813513

Henning

Hi Raja, can you estimate by when you will get feedback? I am just checking my schedule when I can work on this again.

Best regards, Henning

May 15, 2019 at 12:27 pm #3816405

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Hennings,

I have already received feedback, The advanced translation editor had completed and sent the translation. But the translation is not updated, We are checking this in detail. I will update you soon once I get more information. I don't have any estimate now but it seems your issue is moving in good phase than expected.

Kind regards
Raja

May 22, 2019 at 8:18 am #3862889

Henning

Hi Raja,

have you got an update for me, yet?

Best regards, Henning

May 22, 2019 at 2:02 pm #3866443

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Henning,

Kindly apologize, Our second tier is a bit overloaded at this moment, I have requested for an update in the escalated thread, I will keep you posted once I hear from them.

Kind regards
Raja

June 4, 2019 at 9:45 am #3949895

Henning

Hi Raja,

can you send me an update, please?

Best regards, Henning