If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
July 9, 2014 at 12:22 pm #433097

nimalanS

it's looks like a scam, you guys just trying to extend the time frame ! i will wait another 12 hours, if no refund i will open Paypal dispute + Post this conversation every webmaster forums and other review sites along with this conversation snapshot!

July 10, 2014 at 6:55 am #433555

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

Hello Nimalan,

Sorry for delay. I'm checking with our management regarding your request, soon I'll get back to you.

Also, I've checked your ticket history you've have only this ticket, there are no previous tickets.

__

With Regards

Andrey

July 10, 2014 at 6:56 am #433556

nimalanS

How many days you guys gonna say , i will check and get back to you ? You guys having offices in india to US to check ?

July 10, 2014 at 1:00 pm #433882

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

Hello Nimalan,

I've just confirmed, that you were refunded, please check your Paypal.

__

With Regards

Andrey