This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
April 16, 2019 at 11:46 am #3621609

pabloA-26

I am trying to: save my key so i can start using the plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: is under private ip

I expected to see: a success message

Instead, I got: no message and key is not saved. I've tried everything here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/register-key-not-working/ but doesnt work

April 16, 2019 at 12:29 pm #3622039

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. Could you please follow these steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Backup your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see which one there is an interaction issue.

Please let me know the results.

- Please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you

April 16, 2019 at 6:48 pm #3624853

pabloA-26

I tried everything but it didn't work with only the theme and the plugin.

I don't seem the way to share the debug info so im attaching the screens that show on support

April 17, 2019 at 7:15 am #3627673

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

To further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin login info) to your site (preferably staging site) and WPML Login info, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Register Key is not saving’ is closed to new replies.