This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by atlanticT 1 week, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
October 8, 2019 at 8:52 am #4713295

atlanticT

I am trying to: register WPML in my domain.
The previous agency who was taking care of our domain gave us a key, but we want to have our own license. Once I've purchased I've set it on the test site and it worked. On the live site instead, I got: "invalid key" but it's actually the right one. I've tried to delete and create a new one, but same issue.

October 8, 2019 at 10:23 am #4714207

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please make sure your current site URL and registered site URL are same e.g. with www or without www.

If still issue persists, please follow the steps below and let me know how it goes?
- Again register WPML in your site and enter the new key:
Please Login to your WPML account >> go to Sites page >> Remove your current site / domain from there >> and re-add your site >> it will give you New key which you can add back in your site: https://wpml.org/account/sites/

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

October 8, 2019 at 3:18 pm #4716789

atlanticT

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!